Prognosian

The purpose of this blog is to keep a record of media, my and other people's comment with regard to where the world's economy, environment, science, (or anything else I find interesting!) is heading. Hence the name. (I always seem to be referring people to articles I have read but can never find them again!)

Name:
Location: New Zealand

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Not interesting, just scary...

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq

08.10.05
By Rupert Cornwell
President George W. Bush has claimed God told him to invade Iraq and attack Afghanistan, as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and Palestinian independence. The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a new BBC series. >snip

snip< God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq', and I did." >snip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home